where can I sell my car?

I have a 1994 Honda Accord 5-speed, ac, power locks, windows, and driver side seat. Has football sized dent in hood other than that It just needs a paint job.

Favorite Answer

EBAY!!!!

well, if you would like something close to you and demand pick up, try websites like Craigslist or Backpage. You could also just go online and type in the keywords. It is safe if you use these websites because first, you must be smart enough - not like the guy trying to sell 2 ps3s for 10k and meet @ the middle of the night at a freggin gas station, just to get peppersprayed - but to meet in a place that is more public. And plus, if you dont like the person, just drive 100mph and ditch them! Good luck! YOu should at least get more than 3000.00 + off of it, say good things about it. Also, put a FOR SALE sign on the windows of ur car. Meet at night if you do this, that way no one knows there is something wrong. Then change your number! Muhahahahahaha, just kidding. Good luck!

Source(s): if ya live in losangeles: www.la.raigslist.org if you dont: www.craigslist.org Other one: backpage.com Another just in case: freecyler.com One more: autotrader.com One last one: Classifieds.com

You will get the best price for it if you sell it privately. Look it up in a blue book and then ask about $2,000 more. Then, let the potential buyer think he/she has talked you down to a lesser price.

Also, try knocking out that dent with a rubber mallet and a board from inside the hood.

I'll buy it from you. Send me the car and I'll send you money upon delivery.

• ?

ebay

probably on ebay

you can sell it at car max.

www.ebay motor.com or criag list

car soup.com

cars.com is pretty good for sale