Who is your favorite country singer and why?

Favorite Answer

Gary Allan, because of his singing voice and his good looks, enough said!!

Right now my favorite is Toby Keith because I like alot of his songs. They have a rythem all their own. No fakeness to them. Just alot of heart and soul. I also like him in general just because he has a cool no-glam style of his own. The man is sexy. Some of my other all time favorites are Earl Thomas Condley, John Anderson, and Clint Black. I also like the new County group Van Zant. Who were the old Southern Rock group Lynard Skynard. They are awsome.

Rascal Flatts because their harmonies are so beautiful. And they colloborate with artists from other genres like R&B. "Hello Summer" with India Arie is one of my favorites. "Red, White & Blue" with Brian McKnight is good too. My kids love "Life is a Highway" from the Cars movie. Rascal Flatts is such a versatile group.

I love Johnny Cash too. "Ring of Fire" moves me.

A boyfriend once had a piano player serenade me with Willie Nelson's "You Were Always on My Mind". I was in tears.

• Dixie Chicks

cuz that is the ONLY country music i listin 2

Well mine is Shania Twain....I like her soo much, other than being beautiful...she sings nice tooo!! she's my favorite country singer!

Jeff Bates - he's hot, he puts on one of the best concerts I've ever seen, his music has meaning, he's hot (oh did I say that lol) and he has one of those sexy voices that makes you weak in the knees (try him out) Hope This Helps!!!

Hank Williams Jr. Becasue he's real. Not a no talent, pretty boy, one hit wonder, freak.

Dolly Parton because i like her song coat of many colours

• tdc923

George Jones....and the reason why is "He stopped loving her today."

It's the best country song of all time to me!

i like the Dixie Chicks...Those "chicks" are hot! also, they play a hell of a fiddle and guitar. That song "Travelin' Soldier" makes me cry every time i hear it. also, "Sin Wagon" is a fun song to dance to.