Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Do you think I should...?

My ex-boyfriend broke up with me about a month ago and i've been really struglling through this break-up for a lot of reasons. When we were together he became really good freinds with my friends and he was comfortable hanging out with us. I haven't seen him since he broke up with me. But this friday i'm hanging out with my friends and we're getting a big group together to hang out cause we want to do a Secret Santa before Christmas and he's gonna be there. I really want my ex-boyfriend to like me again. I don't think it's impossible to get him to like me again cause i've dated a couple guys more than once. Do you think that I should make my ex-boyfriend jealous to make him want me again? Do you think that it will work? Is it wrong to do that? I want to know your opinions...but please don't leave any rude answers.

Favorite Answer

I think that's the wrong way to go about it. You don't want him to want to be with you because he's jealous. You want him to be with you because he wants to. If it's meant to be, it will happen. My advice is to go to the party and act just as you would in any other situation, if he was there or not. Sometimes, guys are attracted to girls that don't try too hard. Don't go out of your way for him, or hang by his side all night long. Go about socializing with everyone equally. If it's meant to happen, it will. Good luck.