What is the scariest show you have ever seen?

I think mine is celebrity fit club!!

Favorite Answer

God damn it, it's cold here today!!! I've never seen so many laptops just littering an Arctic waste land before in my life. This place is going to hell in a hand basket. You can't get penguins to clean up a darn thing! You should see how they eat dinner, Yuck!!! I think I'll just keep this one. So the scariest show I ever witnessed eh? Well that would have to have been when I walked in on Mom and Dad sharing a bath and You know what else! My God that was frightening! It scared everyone else in the family too as I was able to capture the moment on my Super 8 camera and subsequently had a showing of the film at our next Christmas gathering. Boy were they pissed off about that! They forgave me after a few years and I gave them the only copy after some negotiation, so it was cool. Well back to the march. I'm only a day away from the iceberg rendezvous point so I'm confident that I'll be back in North America on the 10th of Dec. Hey, I'm bringing You back some Arctic ice frozen in a fantastic crystalline formation, make some room in fridge! Toodles Sweetie!!

Celebrity Paranormal Project or Supernatural

Mr T's. I pity the fool. I watched the show and I think that I'm traumatized for life. The fact that after 9 billion yrs he still has a Mohawk is scary in its self.

Source(s): I ♥ pitbull
  • ?

The Descent

The 2000 and 2004 elections ! LOL

Joan Rivers' stand-ups. Horrors!

Tele Tubbies I mean who the heck would not be afraid of a burning baby head?

In all seriousness....the show..."A Haunting" that comes on the Discovery Channel...is very scary!

Britney Spears no underwear pics

Scariest would be Sex in the City, such a stupid show.