do i have to work?

i just graduated from the faculty of arts but i have this problem and it is that i don't have the ambition to work although all the time i dreamed of working and getting paid but now i don't.i am so related to my family and i don't like the idea of leaving them for almost half the day and then spending the rest of the day tired or sleeping .i am terrified of that idea.or maybe i am not aresponsiple person and i am just creating excuses for myself but i am qiute responsiple in home.or i am just weak and afraid of confronting other people.help me i want to work but i can't.

Favorite Answer

so your parents worked hard put you thro school so u can be a slacker !?! Do people work to support u ??

u need to sort yourself out the longer you leave it the harder it will be for you to get out there in the real world ... pull your socks up get off your **** and go for it girlie u only got one life .... live it !!

this, my friend, is where America is at its best....

we like to call ourselves a capitalist society, people like you can do what they wish but must understand that you will never live in a big home, never drive a nice car, and statistics show you will die young. sorry

i suggest using your ability in art which a combination of business (take some courses they will pay off) and use ur talent to make easy money with what you like to do

• CT

The way this government is going we will all one day be forced to work for money. No work no money. That is what the UK is getting like at the moment.

If you can afford to not work, it would seem your problem is solved.

I don't always like to go into work myself, but fear of homelessness and creditors outweighs my fear or dislike of work. Besides, it gets me out of the house and away from the family for a few hours!

No you dont have to work, just be a burden on society like all the other losers.

It is probably a chemical imbalance have your doctor subscribe you some xanax.