anyone like these names?

Tambra Raelynn for a girl?

Or raena

We need a name with Rae and Lynn as my mother in laws granddaughters all carry her middle name of Rae, and my middle name is Lynn Any other suggestions??? We want a name thats different, We have all kinds of boy names so we dont need help there, its the girl names we are stumped on :) Thanks so much:)!!!

Favorite Answer

Tambra is okay, kinda cute, sorta weird but original. Raelynn is so cute! I like it a lot, you use it for the first name! Raelie is also cute.

I like Raelynn but not Tambra. What about Raelynn for a first name? It is very pretty.

I like raelynn, I had a unique name like that picked out. kymlinn. but I like raelynn irene. just because of the fact that you are going with a unique first name a traditional middle name evens it out.

• ♥♥

I like Raelynn.

I like the name Raena Lynn. My daughter's name is RozeLynn Rae(pronounced Roselyn) and the Lynn is my middle name and Rae is my dad,brothers and 2 nephews middle name.

I like the name Raelynn, it is very unique.

Also don't like Tambra...raelynn is my niece's name for a similar reason...I think its lovely. Grace is her middle name

RaeLynn is great!!! Or how about Carolyn Rae?

'Raelynn' I like- I know a lady with that name and she's a sweet person. Tambra... I don't know- sounds sort of like a musical instrument...

• tambra is a little weird, im not so sure about it but i really like the raelynn.