Guys i need your help Please????

Okay my b/f said he wants me to buy new panties. He thinks the ones I have are like granny panties, but i dont think they are, I usually wear cotton panties, but there g-string bikini....some have lace. But i think there so cute. So please tell me if u think cotton bikini are like granny panties and if you think they are then tell me what panties you think are sexy???? Thanks XOXO

Favorite Answer

Not all cotton panties are "granny panties" so your b/f is wrong. I think of granny panties as the full coverage ones old ladies wear. If you've got cotton bikinis or boyshorts you aren't wearing granny panties. Personally I think either of those look cute on a girl.

I think your boyfriend hasn't seen very many pairs of panties then. Guys I know think the hipster boyshorts are the cutest thing ever. Wear what YOU think is sexy, and wear what YOU think is comfortable.

Source(s): `

cotton bikini's are cute, especially if you are referring to the pink collection of victoria's secret.

tell you what...if he wants to complain so much. tell him to take you on a trip to victoria's secret and you all together can pick out some pair of panties that HE will buy for you, hehe.\

have fun!

cotton is the best thing to wear every day because is allows the skin to breath but it is okay to have some sexy lace for special occasions.

i think if you start telling him things about his underwear then maybe he may get the hint by the way would he look better in something else than what he already wears?

wear sexy thong red color naughty see through gown ahhhhhhh yaaaaaaa

sounds good just buy a pair of silk or lacy ones.

no panties

if its that time of the month....wear whatever you want.....i really like the lacey booty shorts and so does my b/f