Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

my bff thinks i like her guy...?

my bff thinks i like her guy(( chad )).. but i dont.. were just frinds... i swear.. i know like every1 says that.. but i dont even see if u could call us friends.. more like casual aquantinces.. and we were all on club penguin((i like never do on)) (( me austin and chad )) and we were at austin's igloo dancing, and alyse got mad 'cuz she thought we were like dancing close, but i was really like across the house from him.. but that doesnt matter... ((small details )) i have a Bday party in a few days, she's invited, idk what to doo... and shes also pulling my other friends in... damm.. and before she always said stuff like ** abby likes chad!! ** and stuff!!! im so mad!! i also think shes jealous we talk sometimes, cuz she cant go on her SN, 'cuz she got in trouble, so me and chad talk sometimes, but he's also in my S.S. class and my homeroom.. so idk what to do.. **sry the explination was long,... and if it was confusing!!

Favorite Answer

So are you asking how to keep her from geting jealous or what? To tell you the truth, I hate girls that like to start drama like this. I would ditch her, steal her bf, and make new friends. You don't need to waste your time with dumb people like that. you should also be able to talk to whoever you want.

To all the other bitches who immediately type "mabby (LOL!) he likes u"..... i get paranoid that my best friend likes my boyfriend too, but i completely trust him. I just dont trust her. maybe this girl doesnt trust her best friend cuz she is a ***** and secretly likes him. Girls are backstabbing bitches, you can never trust them

well then mabby the boy likes u

maybe her boyfriend likes you