Vince is planning on ending Undertakers wrestlemania streak at WM 23!!!!!!!!!?

What is your reaction and what would u do

an the rumor is it is gonna be BATISTA TO END IT COMEON BATISTA MAN HE SUCKS

Favorite Answer

I was so pissed when I read it the first time.I do not think the undertaker should ever loose a wrestlemania because that is his match his show. T o make matters worse he is planning on letting the undertaker loose to batista which to me is like an insult to the undertaker.

Yeah, I heard about that too. It's rumoured that its gunna be Batista vs Undertaker at WM 23. I personally feel pretty bad about the deadman's streak but i also think thats cause undertaker is retiring soon and they want someone to take his place so they were thinkin if batista beats him he will be more popular.

there have been rumors of terrific Warrior as against Vince McMahon at WrestleMania XXV. i in my view might want to like to work out that tournament. What you're saying about terrific Warrior being fifty now would not make a distinction. Finlay is likewise fifty and he's as reliable as i have ever seen him. WWE's imaginative crew are considering between Shawn Michaels or Ted DiBiase, Jr. defeating Undertaker at WrestleMania XXV. in my view if it change into as a lot as me, Undertaker might want to stay undefeated at WrestleMania.

I heard about that, but I also heard that it may end up being that Undertaker wins. Undertaker was asking if he could keep the streak alive, so hopefully the streak continues.

I would place an Undertaker loss at Wrestlemania under the categories of ludicrous, ridiculous, and flat out obscene.

Be ready for a riot, Vince. He won't have Undertaker in a face vs. face match at 'Mania, so it'll be a face vs. heel match, like always. Whoever it is, good luck getting out of Detroit alive.

Source(s): Just my thoughts...

wow this sucks if i was undertaker id join voodokinmafia from tna and keep pissing vince mcmahon off!!! so what ever everyone things its bad so do i only time will tell though

Please tell you're lying because I'm a big fan of wwe and the Undertaker. I would write a letter saying "What the ****"! Whoever agrees with will think the same as I do.

That sucks! What are they going to do turn Undertaker heel or vice versa.

Wow!!!

I wouldn't wrestle. Actually, I would kick whoever's *** that's going to stop the streak. Grab a chair, talk to the announcers, etc.

Whatever it takes!