i dont know if he likes me or not does he?

theres this guy named ryan i like him but i dont know if he likes me we used to be really good friends last year and talked about the most random things but this year were not friends are lockers are one away from each other and today he put a got milk sign in my locker and then took it out and he stares at me in the hallway constantly but he did call me a ***** and a goody goody does he like me or not i dont want to ask him though

Favorite Answer

Why not ask this Ryan do you like me or not that way you both know and if he doesn't then move on to someone else

Let the friendship go; Start new try to ignore the bad things . Remember that High school is not forever,

Well he's showing signs of him liking you but maybe you should make the first move towards him. Remind him of the good old days

yea he probaly does. why? b cuz guys who do that 2 u want 2 get ur attention, even if it hurts. This happens a lot wit me.

totally ignore him you'll soon find out if he likes you as he will start tring harder to get your attention

good luck to ya

oh yeah