If I registered a business, who would my customers make the checks payable to? My name or my business name?

to be able to deposit the checks into a business bank account.

Favorite Answer

Of course it would be the business name.

For example, if you were writing a check to pay for something at Macy's, would you make the check out to Macy's itself not to any one in particular.

It just depends on if your business is a business account or personal account at the bank. If you opened a business account make payable to your business. If you just have a personal account make them payable to you.

i'm afraid you will could carry fire for a rapid time on a similar time as you're taking specific steps to make establishing an account achievable. The credit difficulty choose no longer inevitably be a topic yet any financial enterprise establishing the two a private or business enterprise account are going to could see evidence of identity (Passport or driving Licence) evidence of Residency (a minimum of one and in lots of circumstances 2 application charges addressed to you on the placement you're residing that are no better than 3 months previous) and final yet no longer least evidence which you're on the electoral roll on the placement you reside. that's this final one that can not happen in one day. As an ecu citizen resident interior the united kingdom you're entitle to sign up to vote. touch the community council interior the area you reside and ask them to deliver out an electoral registration type. return this with a protecting letter asking that they upload you to the electoral roll as quickly as achievable. counting on the council this could probably take some month judging with the aid of my journey once I moved residing house 2 years in the past. wish this facilitates. Brendan

business name because it your business account

business