Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 decade ago

Looking for real wholesalers who sell novelties, clothing, jewelry, anything and everything?

I may start a retail sales business soon, and need real wholesale sources. Thanks.

edited to add:

I especially want to knwo of wholesale sources in Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma. I am in Texas. I have a tax number.

Favorite Answer

Is the Dr. in there.......

I do have lots of trendy jeweleries. I can sell them all to you in locked, stock and barrel for US$500 excludes shipping cost if your keen. Some are very trendy and beautiful. They would be a grab. Let me know! I'm also a Pepsi premiums collector. I've got plenty of them too if you're keen. My email address is: cseahhome@yahoo.com

We have what you need but we are located in California. Do you need it drop-shipped to customers with your business name and info on it instead of mine, we do that too.

let me know if interested,

CTC

ctc2472@yahoo.com

Try noveltwholesale@hotmail.com I have their cataloge its not to bad