Does anyone else think that the little yahoo cartoon profile pictures are kinda hot?

You know the ones next to everyones name in the profile. Is it just me or do they make everyone (Girls) seem smokin hot? Kinda turns me on.........weird.

• Crash
    Favorite Answer

And I suppose you have arguments over who's hotter, Wilma or Betty?

a clean marketing campaign is calling shoppers to alter their profile photograph to a photograph of a commonly used early existence caricature to enhance information of recent child abuse. in accordance to a facebook internet site that seems to be advertising the profile percentswitch, this is the marketing campaign to end Violence against infants -- early existence caricature Faces. "till Monday (Dec. 6), there would desire to be no human faces on facebook yet an invasion of memories. this is for removing violence against infants," the internet site says. The undisclosed marketing campaign writer asks facebook shoppers to alter their profile p.c.

well i suppose you really get into cartoon porn

weird is right1