Can the Chiefs make the playoffs?????

i need ur opinion.

Favorite Answer

it's a slight possiblity but i don't see it happening, the only game i forsee them winning for the rest of the season is against oakland, other then that they play baltimore, san diego, and jacksonville, it's very likely they end the season 8-8

If you asked me two weeks ago, I'd have said that the AFC west was going to send three teams to the playoffs. But KC and Denver both lost unexpected games last week and with their remaining schedules, I'm going to say that the Chargers are the only AFC west team going to the playoffs this year. Denver won't go anywhere this year with Cutler, and KC isn't good enough to win outside of arrowhead.

I think they have a small chance of making it as a wild card. Look at their schedule. They could win some of those games if their D steps up and their offense is able to put some pts. on the board. After that loss against Cleveland, I'm not so sure about them anymore. (They won't beat the Bolts!)

Not anymore. They're gonna need A LOT of help from other teams knocking eachother around. If you lose to the Cleveland Browns, you should get kicked out of the league.

Too tough of a schedule. Vs. Baltimore, @ San Diego, then Vs. Jacksonville. Denver and SD will, but K.C., better luck next year.

yea they have L.J Green Gonzalez which is basically all they need to win right now but dont expect super bowl

if they win all their games or only lose one, then yes

they can but after yesterday they don't control their own destiny.

No, but the Cowboys will.

stick a fork in them........they are done