Heroes & Sylar?

So how do you guess Sylar is assuming these people's powers? Is he able to find the abnormality in the brains of those he kills and cause it in his own brain?

And is anyone else getting annoyed with the numerous subplots? I know they are going for the comic book feel, but its getting a bit ridiculous.

I still like the show, though.

Favorite Answer

I was looking for the symbolism in his watch making/fixing abilities. I think his brain is like a broken watch and he needs the special parts from the others' brains to fix his and make it a finely tuned machine. Save the cheerleader...Save the world!!!

Yes. He can figure out the part of the brain that is causing the super power (since it is genetic, afterall) and he can do the same to his own brain.

I like the subplots.

great show

• LORD Z

I am thinking either he absorbs the powers like in the movie Highlander or he eats the brain like in the movie Hannibal.

i think the show is perfect and what the last guy said is right you just have to pay attention to the show to know what is going on