Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Will my parents be upset if I don't get married?

I don't know why, but I want to make them upset. I have no interest at all of getting married. I wouldn't want to live with anybody but myself for the rest of my life. If I had a wife, i would just drink and yell at her, so i guess I am making a good choice, although I might marry a girl for like two days then get a divorce to make her cry.... I like making people upset. Ha. I am so mean.

Favorite Answer

Oh what a tough guy. Maybe when you turn 14 you'll have a better attitude. Schmuck.

You know exactly why you like to hurt them; you're just too afraid to admit to it.

Until you find what truly makes you mean you haven't even dipped your fingers into the bucket.

Meanwhile; you could marry a girl for two days tops as you say make sure you get everything for what it's worth out of her. If it's in you.

So you guess you are making a good choice? You can't even admit to yourself what makes you hurt them.

um ok i also gave an answer to your maturity question and this is probably the first step- mature peole don't want to make their parents mad..they want to do good things for the right reasons. How do you know you want to be single for the rest of your life? Don't even consider what your parents want- a partner is your choice, not your parents. I think you should look at yourself and consider why you want to hurt people- and then work on it. you can't just be scrooge your whole life!

your not mean you just wont let people get close because you dont want to get hurt and its not worth the trouble

YOUR PARENTS SHOULDN'T BE UPSET IF YOU DON'T GET MARRIED! YOU HAVE TO GROW UP FIRST. AND YOU HAVE YET TO DO THAT!