Sin™
Sin™ asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 1 decade ago

I have to deliver a short "safety message" here at work. What's a good safety message?

My message may only be a minute or two long. I have a typical office environment and I also might be able to incorporate the holiday season into my safety message. Thanks in advance!

Favorite Answer

Some optional topics: fire extinguisher location and use, cleaning up spills to avoid slips, proper lifting procedure, drinking at the office party, good luck.

This "simple task" could well be an opportunity for you to show your potential for advancement.

Do a little research and see what safety problems have been with the company. Pick one or two of the top issues, and focus on those.

Your message will have meaning (rather than being general) and your superiors will be impressed by the homework you did.

Good luck.

If you receive any mail with white powder in it, report it to your manager and the authorities.

dont run with scissors

dont drive so damn fast until you are out of the company parking lot.

I usually teach my coworkers about safe sex.