Me and my b/f got into an agruemnt?

Me and my b/f got into an agruemnt?

His uncle picked up, I wa slike hello blah blah, and he said hes in the shower, am like tell him his girlfriend is very angry @ you, and he put that ***** *** ***** on the phone,am like why haven’t you called me and some other ****, he was like, I have been busy, am like so ****** what, am like are u cheating on me, I kept sayin that, am like this girl told me she saw u with another girl, but I was lyin and he was like no, am like what are u doing 2nite, he was like am going out, am like where, and he says idk, am like can u come over, he said idk, ill see, and he said am getting in the shower and hell clal me back and he didn’t that was around 5 I think, am like I love you and he says I know

what does this mean?

Favorite Answer

if u keep accusing him of cheating on you, he'll leave you. why u playing mind games? he is obvioulsy pissed off that u keep accusing him, its nothing but ear ache. my ex used to do this with me, made up stories to try to catch me out, eventually i left him because he was so needy and a pain. no one needs that. realise this before u lose him.

Like it means give the brain to the other girl to use you are like done with it air head.

It means that like you should get like a real life or something like that.

You need to talk this over with your bf...and make sure you have no secrets from each other