I Need Help I Saw My Best Friend's Girl Friend Cheating.?

Today I saw my best friend's girl friend with a other guy kissing and crap.She seen me and said hi i just didn't answer I was pissed off at her.Should I tell him or is it best to stay out and not tell they were going out 1 year now what should l do?

Favorite Answer

well if the girlfriend saw you and said hi and didn't make a big deal about it - that really shows her lack of interest in her relationship. normally i would say its none of your business, but just for that i'd either do one of two things

1. have a talk with the girlfriend and give her an ultimatium to either come clean to your friend that she's been cheating on him or you will.

2. just go straight for the juggler and tell your friend what you saw. don't just jump right in and say she's cheating on you. tell him the story and just let him interpret. just tell him you were trying to be a good friend by telling him straight up.

You're his friend, you should tell him. You'll be his biggest enemy if 3 years down the road he finds out that she's cheating on him and you knew and never told him. Ask yourself: Would I want my best friend to tell me if my b/f g/f was cheating on me.

I would tell him.... he is going to be hurt either way but atleast you were honest... because if he finds out on his own then finds you knew and said nothing then it may hurt your friendship... just set him down and tell him what you saw....

you should tell him, it is your duty as a best friend. just explain to him that you are sorry about what happened to him and that you only want what is best for him. he will see what a good friend you are when all this is over. good luck

your best friend needs to know. because eventually he's gonna find out and if he finds out that you knew, then you might lose his friendship.

You need to tell him. If you don't want to tell him, confront his girlfriend and make her tell him.

a true friend would tell him

TELL HIM. she's not the girl he thinks she is.

myob