How do i break up with my obbsessive boyfriend?

hes not like terrible, but hes just... like when we are at skool, hes always making me go evrywhere with him. and he always makes me do stuff for him. i still like him. in a way. but its not like im addicted to him!

Favorite Answer

just be honest about it

• momof2

It will not be easy. You need family support. You need protection close by. Do not break up with him while you are alone together. If you have a child get them away immediately. Obsessive people are very dangerous. Chances are he won't just leave. It will not be that easy.

I would either tell him on the phone or around a safe group of people. Also you might want to stay the night w/ friends or family. You need to let the people around you know what is going on.

I dealt with this personally and this is not going to be an easy situation. Just have strength and don't back down. Tell authorities and get a restraining order if you feel scared or threatened in anyway. Don't think for one minute that "nothing bad will happen to me." It can happen to any of us. I'll be praying for you. It is better to leave him than to stay with him. If you stay it will end up in abuse, if it hasn't already.

I have had this problem, and everyone thinks its so easy just to tell him, and they think he will take it fine. It wont work he wont take it fine guys like this think they own you, this is not the time to be brave when you do the break up part dont sugar coat it make sure he understands its over. and please have people espeacially males, so if and when he dose get out of had you will ba safe! and fine some where mabey you can stay for a week, so you wont have to be stalked a harrased! restraing orders are fine, but the truth is they dont work, I had a this guy break in to my house steal my car, and the cops couldnt do a thing beacause he wasnt so many feet from me and as for my car he brought it back with the windows smashed in, I called for a stolen car you have to wait so many hours for anyone to even come out to you and by that time my car was back and vandilized! there true colors do come out be careful! my email address is famouschick951@verizon.net, if you need anything just ask good luck hunnie!

Have you ever heard of a door just walk out. And move to a other country or state. I live in Japan. Hell if you want to get away from this guy that bad I'll send you a airline ticket and you can come and stay with me. I'll bet this guy won't come to Japan. It's to fare away.

Source(s): When a person is like this. Someone has to be the grown up . So it might as well be you. Just leave this guy alone.

Well the thing with obsessive boyfriends is that if you break up with them just like that they could go psycho and not leave you alone, just slowly faze him out, not to be mean about it but you dont want him to get angy or something.

You tell him he is too obbsessive and that things just aren't going to work out. Don't try to beat around the bush it just makes things worse.

for $145 a restraining order will work just fine especially when its served by the sherrif

start turning him off fart in front of him pick your nose eat like a slob that kinda stuff and dont take his calls, keep giving him dumb ideas on things to do and demand expensive gifts.

don't answer his calls and walk the other way if he is coming... tell him it is over and get the biggest guy you know to pretend he is your new boyfriend and he will leave you alone!

tell him to get the hell out of ur life and leave u alone.