Why don't people like pigs?

i love pigs, but i eat them...............

I LOVE BACON!

and pigs

pigs are so cute they are hard not to eat!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I love them too!!!

• COACH
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I love pigs especially to eat them.

• 1 decade ago

Pigs have generally been accepted since ancient times in the same catagory as rats because they spread disease and eat almost anything, including feces. For example: the Jewish faith believes that pigs are not Kosher because the pig is a "dirty" animal. (Contrary to popular belief, pigs don't actually live and roll around in their own feces)

• 1 decade ago

I think anyone who has ever owned a pig loves them! They are cleaner than people think, as well as loving, curious and sweet. As Charlotte said, "some pig!)

Those who dont know, just dont know!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love pigs too (IN MY BELLY) but most people think pigs are to dirty and messy to have for pets. But they are really clean animals they don't sweat and they know how to guard a home.

• 1 decade ago

I love pigs enough NOT to eat them :)

• 1 decade ago

I think pigs are cute too....I really don't have a problem with them...besides, they're cleaner than dogs apparently.

• 1 decade ago

I absolutely love pigs! They're sooo cute. I'm not that fond of pork, though.

• 1 decade ago

It's not that some people don't like pigs, but some religions like Muslim, They don't eat it because in their country they are desiese infested animals.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sausage links

pattie sandwiches

are great

or bacon

or

italian sausage grilled

or

pork shredded bbq on buns

or

pork ribs with sauce with fries

or boneless pork spare ribs from chinese restaruant

pork chops

• 1 decade ago

Apparently pigs are much more intelligent than you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.