What type of candles do you buy the most?

What type of candles do you buy the most, pillar, jars, or votive? What type of scents do you buy? What is your deciding factor when buying a scented candle (example: scents, price, size or color)?

Favorite Answer

I never buy cheap ones, only yankee candle, they are expensive, about 20 dollars but that will give you strong delisious scents , and 360 hours of burning time,.

I buy Yankee Candle - jar - scent changes through the year - right now I have Christmas Cookies! My deciding factor is scent.

• Cammie

I love the Yankee candles too.I don't care for candles that smell like food- makes me hungry.

I do like the lemon scent though.

I especially like "Clean Cotton", "Citrus and Sage" and any pine scented candles.

my mom loves candles. so i always buy her yankee candles. Also i look for a candle that smells good because wats the point in buying a sented candle if it doesnt smell good....right?