tom s asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

well...let's here it?

i would like to know if michigan so much deserves to be in the national championship game,then why is u.s.c.favored to beat them?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm not sure if Michigan is favored to beat USC or not. But, if they here is why...

1. Michigan might choke at playing such an important game. They did lose to the #1 ranked Ohio State team.

2. Michigan is so convinced that they got "screwed" by the BCS they won't pay attention to a good USC team who beat some good teams.

• 1 decade ago

Woooooooooooooooooo I love it. All those Michigan fans think that there should be a rematch. We (OSU) should only have to prove it once a season that we are a better team. Wooooooo. No one wants a rematch except the Michigan fans. OSU wins the Championship game easy. OH YEA! and Michigan Loses because they suck.

GO BENGALS.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because the group of people who decides who is best in football makes the decision and evidently picked michigan.

• 1 decade ago

Michigan is an 8 point favorite what are you talking about?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, they deserve it. Michigan has a great team

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the wolvereenies do NOT deserve to go to the national championship, they are clearly NOT worthy.

• Sue F
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

they might be a better team then fl, but they don't deserve cause osu already beat them, and mich didn't win the title

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

thats a good question, the BCS is a bad bad thing

• 1 decade ago

maybe so

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.