Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

What color eyes do you prefer on a man?

This is a question for the ladies and gentlemen (if you roll that way). What color eyes do you like best on a man?

Favorite Answer

I like blue or green a lot!

Chocolate Brown

i don't think of they 'want' a undeniable coloration. and do not forget each guy is somebody. human beings have diverse tastes. besides the fact that, i may be frightened if a guy replaced into searching for an exceedingly specific lady ex.) brown hair, green eyes, lengthy hair, tan pores and skin, tall, ect. i'm rather beneficial maximum men are not that distinctive. in the journey that your rather and function a sturdy character it won't count no count in case you have brown eyes extremely of blue.

Green

It's funny, I actually like to see a man with brown eyes, a lot, but not so much when it's a woman. Anyway, any colour is good to me. Your eyes are absolutely gorgeous.

I like guys with hazel eyes or green/blue color. The link you had, I presume these are your eyes or very similar to the color you have- and I must say Very NICE color!!!!! I like very much!! thumbs up!

I think I'm more attracted to the shape and size of the eye than the color, oddly enough...

a deep affectionate color. A beautiful color, something that is easy to look intimately into

• Dita

I love dark haired guys with green eyes!!!

I love deep dark brown!