What happens if someone stinks up your bathroom?

Favorite Answer

Get some air freshener! I like Vanilla personally!!!!!!!!!!

If the host doesn't provide some spray and vapors are running free,take a page from a monks life and center on your chi. Think of all the happy times when the air was fresh and new,instead of holding your breath,and fleeing until exhaling saying " pew "

If it is a visitor.. I do have a can of spray hidden in the bathroom cabinet.. I carefully close the door and spray spray spray.. then I come out of the bathroom with a smile on my face as if nothing ever happened.

I leave a spray in open site in the bathroom for such occurances!

Taking a poop is a normal biological function.It's not suppose to smell good! It's my bathroom and I'd clean it....After all ,why should both of us suffer?

• Kookie

I bring out the spray and spray a few times, oh yeah and make sure the windows are wide open.

Lysol

Have a good laugh and tell all your friends, and next time this person goes there, put a lit candle in there and stand back.

If they don't clean it, make them suffer. Either beat them up, take a dump in their bathroom, upperdeck them, or lock them in the stinky bathrrom.

I thought everyone kept a can of "poop-spray" in their bathrooms!