Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 decade ago

What cigarette is known to burn the slowest?

I always smoke a cigarette with my roommate before bed. They only last about 2 minutes. I know there are cigarettes that last longer. Should I just get longer cigarettes or do you know of a brand that lasts longer. Also, I pack my cigarettes to make them last longer...if there are any other methods you know of, let me know. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Roll your own cigarettes!! They are way cheaper, longer lasting, and taste better. They do require some patience, though. You can buy a little machine and cigarette "tubes" with the filters already on, and with a little practice you will soon be making a far superior cigarette than you can buy. Check out tobacco shops for the stuff to make 'em.

There was a cigarette, I believe it was More, that was longer and a bit thinner than a normal one. It had the habit of going out if you didn't actively smoke it. I had a Chief Petty Officer that liked them because if he forgot were he left it, it went out and he could re-light it later on and finish it.

The long skinny Virginia Slims. I don't smoke but one of my employees smoked those and I swear her smoke breaks lasted 15 freakin minutes.

THEY MAKE ORGANIC CIGARETTES . I GOT THEM AT A TOBACCO SHOP IN TENNESSEE . THEY LASTED TWICE AS LONG AS A NORMAL CIGGY BUTT AND WERE VERY GOOD TOO ,BUT A LITTLE PRICEY

WHat you do is grab a light bulb and try to turn on the cigarette that way. If that don't work the sun is always the best solution for anything!

Source(s): I have tried it lol!

First I would recommend quiting......but if not try Camels

Try lighting the cigarette with a flashlight,that will slow you down.

The one you DONT smoke!

Don't lite it!