enki
enki asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

can you be/ are you UNFAITHFUL?

if yes, why?

if no, why are you lying?

:-)

Favorite Answer

I am faithful and would never be unfaithful. It is out of love for my wife as well as respect for her and myself. It would be morally wrong to force someone to be in a relationship under the pretense of monogamy when you are not being monogamous. Forcing someone into a situation under false pretenses is a scam and fraud.

Now if it was made known to the person that it was not a monogamous relationship and they decided to continue it there would be nothing wrong with it, however, it really wouldn't be cheating then....

I don't think I could ever be unfaithful. Once I had commited myself body and soul into someone else I don't think I could. But I would never commit myself to someone who I wasn't truly in love with either.

If you were not faithful to begin with (in any aspect) , then you are not unfaithful.

I could if the man I was in love with would have me. But I wouldn't for anyone else.

actually yes i can because for the most part i'm lucky if i remember where i put my wallet last let alone try and juggle more then one woman at a time

Lust is a very powerful emotion. It often controls us.. As people, we are weak to temptations.. Put it infront of us and we will generally take it.

monogamy is a scam in favor of women