can you be/ are you UNFAITHFUL?

if yes, why?

if no, why are you lying?

:-)

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am faithful and would never be unfaithful. It is out of love for my wife as well as respect for her and myself. It would be morally wrong to force someone to be in a relationship under the pretense of monogamy when you are not being monogamous. Forcing someone into a situation under false pretenses is a scam and fraud.

Now if it was made known to the person that it was not a monogamous relationship and they decided to continue it there would be nothing wrong with it, however, it really wouldn't be cheating then....

• 1 decade ago

I don't think I could ever be unfaithful. Once I had commited myself body and soul into someone else I don't think I could. But I would never commit myself to someone who I wasn't truly in love with either.

• 1 decade ago

If you were not faithful to begin with (in any aspect) , then you are not unfaithful.

• 1 decade ago

I could if the man I was in love with would have me. But I wouldn't for anyone else.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

actually yes i can because for the most part i'm lucky if i remember where i put my wallet last let alone try and juggle more then one woman at a time

• 1 decade ago

Lust is a very powerful emotion. It often controls us.. As people, we are weak to temptations.. Put it infront of us and we will generally take it.

• 1 decade ago

monogamy is a scam in favor of women

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.