need ob-gyn for tubal reversal?

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    actually your best bet would be to find a RE Reproductive Endocrinologist or someone who has experience in TR's! My name is Bobbi, I had a TR done in 2002 and researched for 3 years prior! I own 3 tr groups on yahoo one of which has close to 200 members! If you are interested in joining please email me at Bobbicool30_98@ yahoo :) There are alot of awesome ladies there who can tell you their experiences and who to use and not use! :)

  • 1 decade ago

    Are you asking if you DO need one?? I would say YES, initially. Then after consulting with them, they will refer you to someone who specializes in this.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.