Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 decade ago

Is a 37 y/o man too old for a 28 y/0?

I am 28 y/o female who goes to church. I met this man at church who is 37. He has a child. I havent had children yet. Is this too old?

I have been going through depression for a long time and he is understanding. What do you think?

Favorite Answer

Nope not if you don't think it is.

I'm 33, husband is 51

I am getting married next June and my fiancee is 46 going to be 47 on Dec. 15 and I am 25. He is the best person I know and we were meant to be together. I think age as nothing to do with it, as long as he is the right person for you and you two get along, then I say don't let it bother you. Most people don't really care about age, it is just a number, do what your heart tells you.

I don't think age matters as long as you both feel that you are at the same level. If he thinks you are a mature women then he doesn't care about your age. Most women would rather date an older man because it takes a long time for men to mature. Go for it. If you like each other then it works. Just be careful later on he might start calling you out just because of your age.

Time will tell. adult males his age marry women persons your age each and each and every of the time. although, in many situations, what occurs is that when the gal turns 40 9 and her husband is sixty 8.. she realizes that they are 2 entirely diverse generations and is gloomy, bored, suited, stir loopy and divorces him. in case you do not opt for to be the bimbo he shows off.. don't be a bimbo. there are many 28 365 days previous women persons no you should guage a bimbo. Why do you imagine you're a bimbo? That seems the bigger difficulty!

No my husband is 37 and has 4 children and I am 26 and have one.

Source(s): www.shaydzofluv.com

not at all. age is not that big a factor, and thats only 9 years. anything less than 10 is not a worry. if you love each other, go for it. i'm 37 and my wife is 29, and we are doing great. also "when the lights are off, we're all the same age" heheh just a joke. but it's true.........go for it and be happy.

Only you can decide if this is the right man for you. However, as to age- my parents are 10 years apart and I'm now 34 and they're still married and happy.

Go for it. I was 35 and my wife 17 when we met. We got married shortly after she turned 18. Been married now for 30 years

• lennie

When I met my husband I was 19 years old and he was 30, But I knew I wanted to marry him, We are married 45 years and if I had to go it over again I would.

Not too old at all. I tend to think that older gentlemen are way more mature and know what they want when they are in their mid 30's than those who are in their 20's. Go for it. What do you have to lose?

Even tho i'm a 16 yr old teenager, i'm thinking i will be able to answer this... My biological mom is 35 and my stepdad is 53, so no, i dont think that it's too old, but the real decision is up to you. Good luck..

Hey do you think that you could answer my question for me? i'm really needing some answers.. PLEASE... i will give you the link for my questions. there is the link for my question..i really need answers.