Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Five puppy questions and no mention of...?

a poodle. Does that mean that poodles are best used for football punting practice?

Favorite Answer

are poodles really dogs

I have a Chihuahua. Sometimes I think he should be used for football practice, too. Not punting, mind you. More like the greased pig race. I had to chase him all over the place today because there is a female in heat out here. He just loses his head and can't control those instincts that say, "Oh that smells way better than bacon!" Crazy little fart can run like crazy, too. Just when you think you've caught him, he'll do a sharp turn and bolt. He would be good on a football field, I doubt that any one of those bruisers could catch him.

• ?

no a poodle is a breed that takes a lot of care.. you have to groom it or it hair just gets matted and ugly but with proper grooming they are really quite beautiful..

No. Poodles are dogs too!

Poodles are nice, but Dragon prefers her pound puppy (German shepherd/shar-pei mix) to a poodle. :)

• JustMe

Basically or target practice.

You need to trim them to reduce air resistance.

don't really like em very much, but i wouldnt punt them... very sad thing to do...

• ?

Can they hold their arms up like goalposts?

• Sue F

yeah those lil dogs like to bite, that's what i'd use them for