Grrr my Cat peed?

I just got my cat back, so I shut the closet door and she peed..I know its my fault I forgot to keep the door open for her litter. ANyways she peed in the office and it reeks, its a foul stink and its making me sick, does anyone have any idea how to get rid of this smell? The thing is I cant even find the sourse of where she peed? what can I do? B esides also keeping the closet door open in the future?

Favorite Answer

What I would recomend, is getting a blacklight. Cat's urine glows under a blacklight. and once you find the source, find a cleaner that has natural enzymes in it to neutralize the odor on the spot.

Here is something from Petsmart that will do the trick! (see below!)

And I think you should keep the closet door open from now on!! LOL!

Feel around for wet spots on the floor and clean it up. If you have hardwood floors clean the spot with bleach. If you have carpet it needs to be cleaned with a good carpet cleaning spray and maybe followed up by Febreeze.