Which is the best?

I am torn on which educational game I should buy my 3 year old son. I want to buy him one of those learning video games but there are 3 brands to choose from. Help me!

The Fisher Price

Vtech

Leap frog

If any of you have either let me know how your child likes it.

Thanks

• BAnne
    Favorite Answer

I love leapfrog, but don't get the video games. Get the leappad which encourages reading instead of another excuse to sit in front of the TV.

Yes Leap Frog way out the best educational games for the kids, it teach them to read and count while playing game very good

I'm sorry but I can't answer this because I know I'm young but presents come from the heart. Don't panic and chose what you think is right for him. Here's a trick my mom use to do to me till I found out. Take him to the store and show him the things and come on he's only 3 years so let him pick. Good Luck!

I would go with the VTech. Both of my sons learned their alphabets with help from VTech toys. I have found Leap Frog to have grammatical errors, which if that kind of thing matters to you then should rule it out.

It's a matter of personal choice. I like Fisher Price.

Vtech

get him that video that shows him what to do if some one werid comes up to him u know dont talk to strangers

vtech is far better