***HELP***HELP**hELP**** I AM GOiNG TO DIE MY HUSBAND BEATS ME UP EVERY SINGLE DAY!!?

PLEASE DON LEAVE THIS PAGE UNTIL U READ THE WHOLE QUESTION .... PLEASE DON BE MAD AT ME I WAS LYING I WAS JUST TRIYING TO GET ATTENTION BECOUS THIS IS MY LAST CHANCE OF ASKING LEFT FOR THE DAY!!.. I APLLOGIZE FOR ANY DISAPPOINTMENT....

HERE IS MY REAL QUESTION.........................

HEY GIRLS, WHERE DO LIKE A BOY TO TOUCH YOU While DANCING

I AM ALWAYS HAVING TROUBLE WHEN I DANCE WITH A GIRL IN A PARTY.. THE GIRLS DON WANT TO BE TOUCHED THEIR ****, HIPS , BOOTY, EVEN THEIR ABS .... SO WHERE SHOLD I LAY MY HAND

Favorite Answer

Thanks for the 2

You are an ***! I doubt it's WHERE your putting your hands! It's just YOU! Women LOVE to be touched while dancing with a man they find attractive and nice...you may be attractive (or not) but NOT nice. Instead of wondering where to lay your hands you should take a course in how to get what you want from a woman...start by complimenting her! Smiling! NO sexual words in the first night you meet her unless SHE starts it. If it's a fast song...leave her alone, let her touch YOU first. If it's a SLOW song, hold her in your arms but let the arms fall around her back, not on the hips or butt. Just the small of her back. (located just above the butt and between the hips). I did NOT appreciate being duped! I was BEATEN by my husband and ended up in a wheel chair for two weeks, then crutches then several months of physical therapy! I would have answered your question without you lieing! I love to dance!

When I am dancing I never want to be touched in any privet or embarrassing part. I am not there to put on a show. If I wanted to do porn I would want to get payed for it. If the guy I am dancing with is so insecure that he has to touch improper places just to make himself look "good" to others I don't need him. NO ONE has the right to feel me up.

It's really not a big deal to ask a question like that. Just don't use an abusive husband to get attention. And my answer to your quesion: Hips. If she likes you, you don't even really need to touch her anywhere to get her attention (especially if you get all turned on by it), just the dancing will do it.

You got met here under false pretenses, I was hoping I could help. All I can say about your real question is you'll just have too figure it out yourself.

I have spoke..

And don't care if I get a violation for not answering the question.

go to F U C K I N G hell u D U M B A S S this is for people w/ concerns and people that need help u r so stupid i hope karma bites u in the A S S

From your Posting i have the feeling it isn't that girls don't want to be touched they just don't want to be touched by you. Take your pitty dances and be happy with them.

I read half way through your question then pressed the excape key. Then I thought, to hell with it and returned to your question (without reading the full script) - here is my answer - you are a freak!!

I like a man to put there hand on the small of my back! Good luck in all you do!

Source(s): ME:)

Schumck!

Right above the butt on the lower back