Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

BEWARE!!! Gay joke! Consider yourself warned, so no complaining!?

There are these four gay lovers, they all live together and get freaky with one another. One night on the way home from work one gets in an accident and dies, the other three gay lovers have him cremated, and split the ashes into three urns. They decide to each take next weekend away from one another to do what they see fit with lover's ashes.

That following Sunday night they all came back, and they asked one another what they did with the lover's ashes

The first guy said, "I took them to our favorite cliff by the beach, and spread his ashes into the wind."

The second guy said, "I took lover's ashes to our favorite spot at the Grand Canyon, and spread the ashes into the wind."

Then the first two gay guys asked the third lover what he did with the ashes. The third lover then said, "I made a really hot and spicy pot of chili and put the ashes in."

The other two lovers exclaimed, "WHAT, WHY?!?"

The third lover then said, "So he could tear this a$$ up one last time!"

• me
    Favorite Answer

Ha ha ha ha porn drawer, that is really funny!!!!! I like it!!!

This is a great joke. Funny story, the first person who ever told it to me was my step dad... talk about awkward.

I don't think that's funny, but not because I'm gay (although I am). I think it COULD be funny if it had a better punch line, I don't think that one is funny.

haha thats funny!

how crude! but it's still funny.

interesting.....however it wasn't funny. and no im not gay. it just wasn't funny.

lol it was gd

What is the question?

hahaha!!!... that's hilarious!!!!...

• lol.......damn those queers are sick as hell