Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Hello I'm 13 and 9 months old and am at the height of 5'5. I weigh 149. How tall will I be? I'm a male

Also what age do you think I will stop growing If I started Puberty at the age of 12

Favorite Answer

(5'10'') it stops according to genetic makeup it usually stops at 21.

Be glad your a guy. I'm 5'3 and your age and this is the norm for many girls. But my bro was about your height at your age,and he's 17 almost 18 and he's 5'10. But if you look at how tall alot of your family is,then you could probably have a rough geusstimite.

I've heard you stop growing at around 18-22,so it varies.

Well happy growing!

Source(s): My Mom the nurse

Honestly, it is very difficult to predict, even when the height of your parents are considered (I am taller than both of my parents). I stopped getting taller when I was fourteen (stopped at 5' 9"). When I was about 12 years old, my pediatrician predicted that I should be anywhere between 6' 2" and 6' 6". Boy, was he wrong!

It's hard to say, but the easiest way to tell is to look at the members of your family. They are a better indicator than anything we can tell you. Also, your feet and hands can give you some indication. If they are bigger than they should be for someone you're size, you'll probably grow more.

I was 5'6'' and 140 when I was 13. Now, 9 years later, I am 6'7'' tall and 217 lbs.

And.... um, my voice first cracked at 17 years...

it's all in the genes. How tall is your mom? And her family? Your dad and his side of the family? It's kinda hard to tell.

• I dont know but I'm also 13 and I'm SINGLE!!!

Source(s): You sound adorable and sweet!!