I am under surveillance since 04, what type of legal action can I take to stop it?

I believe its my job, because I filed a Human Rights Complaint- The HR came back with no findings- case close. I have been under surveillance since.

Favorite Answer

It depends on the type of surveillance. If there are wire-taps, or audio recording devices, etc. Has there been any trespassing? Also, you would need evidence that illegal activity has taken place. If there was any one individual who you recognize as following you a lot, you might also make a stalking charge. If you can make a case, you can go to your local district attorney's office and file charges. If you have any specific damages to point to, then you can hire a lawyer and sue them.

Welcome to the club! Consider yourself one of the lucky few who don't have to worry about your own personal safety. Someone is getting paid to watch & there isn't ANYTHING you can do without looking like a total loon! Why would you worry anyway? If you live your life in a manner of respect, then what have you got to worry about? If you are doing things that are in the category of disrespect, then perhaps you should stop doing them & the "surveillance" might just magically go away!

If you are looking to get access to your Legal Rights, contact me. I will get you in touch with a TOP Law Firm in your State. Hope to be of service to you.

what makes you think you are under surveillance?

Hey, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they aren't actually watching you. Could you maybe find another job?

Well, if you have an evidence, you can go to the court. Otherwise, you can do nothing about it.

see a psychiatrist

• ?

would you please precise which job and for which agency you are working for ? it would help to answer you correctly ......