is it snowing where you are?

if so, what are you doing on this chilly night?

Favorite Answer

Yes, it is.

I figure to curl up on my beanbag with a cold beer and some Monday Night Football. The wife will not be home 'til late tonight. :o(

It's not snowing today, but we got 15" on Friday. The snow is still on the ground. The nights have been 7 to 12 degrees. I drink lots of hot chocolate and snuggle with my man.

• Rich B

Right now,just hanging out here,listening to a Los Lobos cd,

later gonna watch the Eagles game and hope for the best.

No snow in Philly yet.

We got about 5 feet worth of snow here in alberta canada

It is not snowing right now - but in Iowa, if you don't like the weather, just wait 15 minutes. It'll change

No but it's cold in the 40's and getting down to 20 tonight

Tuesday morning in Queensland Australia....forecast is for ZERO snow. Warm to hot!

No, it's cold enough though. I swear I saw ice in the ditches when I went to check the mail. Right now I am holed up in the warmest room in the house to keep from freezing.

No snow. Not even rain. Just cold. It's not even night. I'm still at work.

Nope, it's not snowing here in Malaysia because we are located at the equtorial.

I am finishing up my school assignment due this wednesday and it's 5am in the morning here.