Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Dying my hair blonde?

When I was really young, I had blonde hair, but now it's brown, and I'm considering dying it blonde - do you think it would look weird? I have brown eyebrows, but I'm bored.

Favorite Answer

I would suggest doing highlights. Bleaching your whole head is so bad for your hair. If you were born with blonde hair than it won't look bad to go blonde again. Experts say your most ideal hair color is the color hair you had when you were 3 years old (interesting huh?)

it depends on how dark your eyebrows are. a lot of people dye their hair and they don't dye their eyebrows. Also, be careful dying brown hair because it has all sorts of colors in it naturally, and the chemicals will react funny. I have naturally medium brown hair and I dyed it blonde, but it turned out a reddish color. Go to a professional.

I had really blonde hair when i was younger too. I get get highlights and it looks fine, otherwise i looked washed out. I get a weave so it looks more natural, that way my eyebrows don't look weird because I have dark eyebrows too. But in the summer my eyebrows get lighter.

Well - for me - brown hair is a major turn on, so I'd say no.

But its really up to you - if you'd be happier as a blond then go for it....

Its your body and you need to do what you want with it...

But I still think brunettes are hot - I always check them out first...

I guess that's just a guy sex thing... sorry.

-dh

If your eyebrows are really dark than I would suggest you just get highlights or dye your eyebrows to (I don't really know if you can). It would look better if you go to a professional though.

Ashley Tisdale has brown eyes and she used to have brown hair but she dyed it blond.I think it will look cute!

Don't do it! My step mom has been dying her hair blonde since she was young. It is tacky.

well if you die it brown it will grow out and yes it will look wierd because the top will be brown and bottom will be black

if you do dye it, tint your brows a coouple shades darker than your hair.