What do you think about the Sean Bell incident????(Groom that was shot at 50 times and killed day of wedding)?

Favorite Answer

I think its disgusting, but with bloomberg in seat getting a conviction on those cops unless the Feds take over is a long shot.

The link below provides a detailed report from the Police Commissioner and if you follow it, you will see where it began at the Kalua club and for some reason ended up with police following Sean Bell's car. It does not state WHY they were following the car but leaves you to assume that it is because they overheard, allegedly, someone in Sean Bell's party, "Yo, go get my gun, man." It is hard to understand why the shooting took place except that Sean Bell started driving away when an officer (on foot) approached his car. It appears he was trying to get away and in doing so, the police fired at least 50 shots at the car.

This is really hard to comprehend....New York's finest...

You hear about there murders all the time.but when its a black more people protest. I think its great that black people will protest the murders that the police do.Theres been two murders I have seen on the news here in Jacksonville Florida that the police here did. on whites and no one seemed to care. no one protested. It goes on with whites all the time ,but whites dont protest.so its not in the news.Thats a damn shame, all people, black or white should protest murders by policemen. I hope those police get long jail times.

The most I have heard is he got shot. What provked this?

A sad, sad tragedy....I'm thinking there's more to the story that they are not telling the public however......

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.a...

You mean the criminal who got shot while trying to murder officers by running them over with his vehicle? Got what he deserved. The survivors are going to jail for attempted murder.

50 shots are too many, especially when nobody is shooting at you. one cop reloded.

sounds ummmm painful

i think it was ashame........