Cosmetic Law!!?

if someone get injured (like skin allergic) from using a popular cosmetic (skin-care cosmetic) due to the reason of having high levels of chromium and neodymium. which lawsuit I can file against them?

3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Consumer Protection laws, there is also the possibility of battery.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    I don't think there's really anyway you can sue for that. Report it so if there's enough people who have reactions they can alter the formula or put a warning. I mean there's TONS of products out there that people are sensitive to. From dedorants to laundry detergent, perfumes, paint, dye in garments......write the company and maybe they'll give you your money back. and learn and don't buy that product anymore.

  • 1 decade ago

    Just dont use the product anymore. Is a lawsuit going to make you allergy go away?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.