Do you like school?why and why not?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

i like it because it is better than doing nothing all day

i dont know how people can sleep for 12 hours at a time

i just get headaches from sleeping to long

I love school. I don't know why I just enjoy all my classes except for gym. I get excellent grades and I'm in a bunch of clubs. The only thing I don't like is getting up to go to school!

I really enjoy going to school. It's more interesting than watching TV or in the most cases doing nothing. I like the communication with my friends. And I really have fantastic teachers , so for me it's a pleasure working and spending my all day with them.

mimata

I don't really like it. What we learn is too easy and boring.

If we just got a few textbooks and all the classwork and homework we would do that day, I bet I could finish the work in less than a third of the time it takes at school.

Plus, people seem to love annoying me and saying that I have no life just because I can memorize facts really quickly right before a test (and then forget it).

I love school. My teachers are amazing and caring, and the subject matter isn't that difficult as long as you apply yourself. I know that my education will open many dorrs and pathways to get me where I want to go. The only thing I dislike about school is the loud, annoying, apathetic people who act like kindergartensers even though theyre in high school.

NO!!!!! I HATE HAVING TO GET UP AT 5:30 IN THE MORNING JUST TO BE TORTURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's cruel and unusual punishment. 1 class is the only reason I don't just play hookey year 'round. Band class. But the teacher's just flat out mean. But I go for my clarinet.

No, I hate it. I just want to get a job and live my life, it's just a shame that I have to go to school to be able to do that well.

No, it's so much work. I think it would be ok if we didn't have to do hw but the truth is that its part of school so no, i dislike school.

I do and don't. A lot of the time teachers put too much pressure on the students. When there isn't a lot of pressure and don't have a lot of difficulty, it can be fun.

i do and i dont. but mostly i do. =)