Neel P asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Which QB should I start in fantasy Rex Grossman Trent Green or Big Ben?

Rex is messing me up Green is swapping with OK and Good last week he gave me 25 points BIg Ben He is just swapping with every thing

Favorite Answer

well in real life i would go with trent green, but in fantasy football i would go with rex grossman

Really is it that hard?

Rex is dying! He had 34 Yds against the 31st rank defense against the pass..that is the most pitiful play by any QB I have seen all year!

Green is doing well but he faces the Ravens D! I know their D hasn't been the best against the pass but get rid of that Trick play on Thursday and I think they win that game against Cinci.

I think the obvious choice is to go with Big Ben. He is facing a Cleveland D that gave up like 4 or 5 TDs in the air last week., 2 to Gonzalez. I think Big Ben bounces back big time.

First thing first, don't ever start Big Ben, at least in my opinion, when you put a last yr MVP on a motocycle without a helmet, you'll get a retard Rottenbungler...

Ok, down to Grossman & Green. It's a tough decision for me because I want both of them to do good, because I'm a KC fan but I have Grossman on my fantasy team. Tren Green will be more liable than Grossman, at least he's more consistent. But as far as Grossman though, you heard Lovey Smith, "he's our QB", he's a great qb if he's not pressure. He should be able to do good this week because he tends to bounce back the week after his horrible week.

• Fredo

Start Trent Green. He's the most dependable of them all. Get rid of Grossman. He sucks. He had a passer rating of 1.3 out of 158.3 against the 31st worst pass defense. Big Ben is in a slump, but he is a great QB. Start Trent Green, hes the best QB youve got.

Green seems to be coming back nicely. Rex is making too many mistakes and Big Ben seems to be having a lost season. Go with Green.

If you really think Big ben is going to do anything hes not he doesnt care because hes out of the playoffs bears clinched yesterday so dont expect Grossman to improve which leaves Green who has been doing well and he still has something to prove whic is it was the right choice to put him in over huard.

Go with Green. I have Rex too and he sucks. You should drop him for someone else. He's too inconsistent. Ben's upside isn't as high as Green's so although it'll be a roller coaster ride, you'll be more consistent with Green.

Trent Green. Most Def.

This is a pretty hard one. All three have been playing pretty bad or up and down. I would actually take a chance on Big Ben

Well...Hrm...Big Ben is not doing so well...Rex is having some confidence issues...I say Trent. Cheers