Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

why does Supermodels turn people on?

i think they are HOT. all skinny gals are HOT>

the skinnier the better. but must be toned too

esp: models with pretty face, long straight hair with size 34-23-35 and

5'10 and 107 lbs

they ARE HEALTHY!

• Phil
    Favorite Answer

because...THEY ARE HOT!!! and no not all skinny girls are hot.

Not me! Most of them look like poster children for anorexia or Holocaust victims. Most men agreed that Marilyn Monroe was the sexist woman ever and she wasn't a size 0, or 2, or 4, or even 6. Ladies take a reality check THIN is NOT IN!

• Me

Because the only time you see them is when they are all made up and half naked. You never see them the next day when all the make up is off and they are in sloppy crapy sweat clothes. Every picture you see of them is airbrushed to make them look super human. What you see isnt real. + most of the time they are addicted to drugs, have a eating disorder or have zits lol. Yes there are one or two out there who end up normal but most end up like Kate Moss or Naomi Camble (she is a whack!)

Are you sure you are straight? because all the guys I know do not find them attractive. The only reason they would be considered "hot" is because they put them self's out they in a way the exposes them, and exploits them. But noooooo, I like a girl that looks like a girl not a teenage boy.

so you would rather like a skinny girl who is totally into herslef, concieted, and mean rather then a larger girl who is kind, sweet, and loves you?

Supermodels to other peoples eyes are pretty.And thats it.

It's the fantasy....seeing them in real life day to day..you'd be less impressed im sure!!!

I guess because they're supposed to look pretty and all that...

They don't turn me on. I am attracted to chubby girls. So sexy!

You tell me.

yep. they are really a turn on. i think they are HOT!!!! too