On average, how many pets have you had in your lifetime.......?

Which one was your favorite?

I just mean a guesstimate

Favorite Answer

50.... yes i mean the big 50, 20 dogs or more, 5 cats, 6 ducks, tons of chickens and roosters, and about 16 rabbits..my fav is my kitten peaches

4 fish, 1 hamster, and 1 dog. the dog, infact i still have that dog. all the others died. but in second place i say this 1 fish that used to be so pretty but it lost most of its skin and stuff cuz we had another fish that wud bite it. and that fish has been around since i was born, but then my dad had 2 give it away 2 his frnd and my dad's frnd only had it a week when the fish ended up dieing!!

On average I have had 2.3 pets. i divided the length of my time here on planet earth by the number of pets total throughout that time. I then came up with an answer of 3.5 which probably was not a good average so lets just say 2.3.

I have had 5 cats, 1 turtle, 1 parakeet, 1 garter snake. My favorite was my first cat named Tiger.

3 pets, my favorite was a black cat called Bijou. She was so wonderful, she used to meet me at the door everyday. She ran to the fridge every time it was opened because she was a milk addict. I've only ever adopted cats who are black, I feel so bad for them because so many people think they are bad luck and they seem so much more loving.

• Zippy

yeah, what do you mean, 'on average'?

TOTAL in my lifetime

I might have had about 20 pets (cats, dogs, birds, fish, turtles, frogs, lizards, gerbils, mice, rats)

favorite would be my two basset hounds who both lived to be 13 years old.

ive had like 40 rabbits

9 or so cats

5 dogs maybe

random small things

i've had one cat since i was 8 and he'll always be my favorite

when I was a kid we had three dogs and two cats. As an adult I have three cats. My oldest cat is my favorite. He's sweet and still very pretty.

4 dogs are my favorite

5 myfavorite was a cocker spaniel named coco

cuz he was chocolate