How can we help the situation in Darfur, Sudan?????

• b4_999
    Favorite Answer

I wrote my Congressman so when the motion as to whether the goings on there constituted genocide he voted YES.

I know that there are a lot of Christian as well as non christian agencies out there that will give just about 100% of your donation to help the situation in Darfur such as supplying food, water, and shelter. My family did it. Just be careful who you donate to. But other than donate money... we really can't do anything, Sudan has to figure it out with the help of the United Nations.

Source(s): A Model United Nations Project that i worked on for six months.

well for one i believe we as african-americans need to get educated on the situation and take our own action. i mean not to be mean and im not racist cuz my bf is white but just like when something was going on with serbia and bosnia the u.s. sent people over. there are all kinds of things going on in africa and its ignored. i say that it is our people over there and it is our job to do something about. i mean if black people dont care about our own people then why should any one else we would rather keep our nails and hair done and have the latest clothes on. black people have a lot of power we just dont use it the right way!!!!

Give money to a charity of your choice (that you can trust) and tell them it is pacifically for Darfur.

• Alex

We can let the UN deal with it as effectively as they deal with everything else. Oh, that's what we have been doing....... They do suck at it.

Well....we could nuke the Muslims there (Yes it really is the Muslims causing the problems) but then we'd be labeled the bad guys. So, I guess that is out.

How bout we let France do it? They have been so effective militarily lately.