What's the worst thing our teens are doing?

Favorite Answer

Not being treated with respect; in order to receive one must first give. (parents first)

It's not the teens in general. It is the world they grow up in. I am 20 and I still do stupid stuff, but everything that kids are faced with today is so much worse then what I dealt with as a kid. The isn't just one thing, it's everything. Drugs, Sex, Violence, Obesity. Get some God in these kids lives'.

They are brainwashed into becoming adults faster and faster. What a waste. You only get to experience the thrill of no responsibility and innocence once in your life and its gone forever. Now we have 10-12 year olds dressing like Britney Spears and Paris Hilton only to get the attention they seek and become sexually active at 13. Its so sad.

This could be the best thing or the worst thing but I would have to say living life exactly as their parents did.

well whats wrong with hip hop culture some people like it, some of us grew up only knowing that atleast i did, i mean its a trend with others i think the worst thing kids are doing is beeing follwers, i think we should all be ourselves teens care to much about what others think, do something for yourself and not others. who cares what others think!!!!!!!!!!

picking up the worst from some adults without thinking their actions through.

we messed em up, and they helped by sometimes leaving common sense in a ditch in high school and only finding it when they are 45.

Source(s): i actually remember my teen years, though not with any fondness.

Forgoing their responsibilities. Paying too much mind to the media and their need for skinny and slutty. Watching too much television. Being morally loose. Shall I go on???

What things AREN'T teens doing? Other than drinking/driving, smoking, doing drugs, sex, bullying (Reena Virk), and so much more...

Intellectually checking out of the real world before they're out of high school.

mostly growing up and insisting on becoming themselves

also, mostly ignoring previous generations in order to do that

its not only healthy but required so they can grow up

if they play with guns, we should take them away

Source(s): experience, opinion

Pro-Anorexia and Bulimia Websites that encourage them to pick up this lifestyle that is so hard for many of us to shake.