Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

Lunch Idea's?

I need some more idea's for my school lunches . I'm getting sick or the same old bagel or ham sandwhich and i can't take peanut butter. Any suggestions? Also i kinda want a low fat meal.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Lunchbox Dippers

Ingredients

Carrot sticks

Salsa

Houmous

To make lunchboxes more exciting serve some chopped up vegetables with dips.

Houmous and salsa are great contrasting flavours - the creamy houmous with the spicy refreshing salsa. Great served with crunchy carrot sticks or other crudities.

• 1 decade ago

Salad bar? Turkey? Cheese sandwich? Lean Cuisine meals? Pasta?

Lv 4
    1 decade ago

You could prepare cold pasta salad the night before and bring that in. You could also bring regular salad, so long as you keep the dressing in a seperate container. Fruit salad is yummy and very healthy. Veggies and dip, pizza bun, popcorn (already popped and in a ziplock bag). Lunchables are good but not healthy... Ummm... Leftovers from the night before?

• 1 decade ago

What about crackers with cheese? I know they make cheese cuts for crackers too, and they even have them packaged together with the crackers so its a "to go" lunch. Ooooh and that tuna and cracker package- tuna is good- if you like tuna. You could take lunchables! haha.

Do you like egg salad? You could make a sandwich with that. And if you are tired of sandwiches period....maybe pasta salad?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Pasta salad

Yogurt

Egg salad

Chicken salad

dried biscuits

stir fry and rice

• 1 decade ago

Pasta. Salad. Chicken nuggets. Hamburgers or other types of burgers. chicken fingers. Do something creative with your leftovers.

• 1 decade ago

What the world needs now is Rum sweet Rum. Thats the only thing theres just too little of.

• 1 decade ago

tuna sandwich, egg salad sandwich, or make a salad with grilled chicken from the night before or steak in it. those are great.

• 1 decade ago

cottage cheese/peaches

lettuce salads

tuna salad

macaroni salad

chicken salad

egg salad

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Would you ever consider buying a school lunch?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.