What is a good router that controls specific domain access to specific users?

Right now I have a Linksys BEFW11S4 that I use with my cable internet. I'd like to be able to restrict only certain domains to specific users. With my current router I can only disable all activity. I'd like it to have wireless capabilities but that is not required. A few simple VPN options would also be nice for in the future. I don't think anything I can get at circuit city will do what I need and I am prepared to spend up to $400 on such a device. If anyone can provide some model numbers for me to look up and research I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Linksys RV082 (no wireless)

Cisco 871 (wireless)

Any Cisco router

Cisco 2500 or 2600 or 3000

could let you do all these things

good luck

in case you have residing house windows XP then you purely could click on the commencing up button and click the image on the right then click on the image you have then click substitute image.Then click on Create a password.form in what you elect your password to be and form it lower back on "form new password lower back to make specific".Then in case you elect a password hint form it on"form a word or word to apply as a password hint".Having a password hint is non-compulsory and all people who makes use of the laptop could have the means to work out your password hint.while your executed click on Create Password and your password hint is created.in case you elect to get right of entry to your password hint once you commence up your laptop click on your settings and it will ask you to your password.you will see 2 icons certainly one of them you click directly to log in when you form your password the different is to work out your password hint.in case you elect to alter your password do purely the comparable element.wish you get your password up and working