I wil hav to leave my baby wid a new baby sitter. she is 6 months and recognises peple. Wil she stay @ da new?

She is very attached to the current babysitter and three weeks ago we left her at a new place but she wdunt stop crying, now somehow or the other we have to leave her at a new place. Shud she be o.k. in a week or so or she wudnt stay with new people. M so stressed out, Please help me.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You may think that she recognises people, but it isn't really the same was as we recognise them.

What is important is that whoever cares for her, provides the same routine that she is used to at home, makes sure she sleep as much as she needs, and gives her lots of love and cuddles in between times.

If the baby is stressed it is more likely that she is picking this up from you. She could also be starting to teeth, which is why she has suddenly started to be more unsettled.

• 1 decade ago

You need to find a babysitter and stick with one. She will get used to them in time and stop crying. Unless of course the sitter is mean. Give her some time to adjust but don't keep changing sitters.

• 1 decade ago

It will probably take awhile for your baby to adjust to the new babysitter but sooner or later she will notice it is the same one and get used to her.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hopefully you will leave her to go to school. Because you sure are ignorant.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.