Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

should i warn my boyfriend's mate that i told my boyfriend about us fooling around?

he's pissed off with me about other stuff doesn't wanna talk to me. messed about with him once i dunno if i should warn him my boyfriend knows about it before the inevitable confrontation between the two of them. i don't want them to fall out over it they'll see each other tomorrow i need to decide quick what do you think?

Favorite Answer

you should have kept your legs closed, then you wouldnt be in this position....now would you?

Source(s): i really really REALLY hate cheaters

No. If your boyfriend wants to confront his buddy, then leave that to him. You fessed up to your man, and that's as far as you should go. Besides your bf's buddy doesn't deserve any warning for messin with his friend's girl. That's a big no no.

I would. But look at the mess that was created by this. Learn from your mistakes.

i would warn him. knowledge is power. and why wouldnt you help him?

yes, be honest.